Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhaego

Contest: WarGate Videos

4 posts in this topic

Greetings WarGate Community!

We'd like to present to you with a new contest event! We're looking for your best footage of WarGate video recordings to use in our media campaign as promotional material.

This contest will run effectively now, All community members are invited to participate. Submit your video creations by posting a link to your video on this thread for us to watch.

We will review and judge all entries and the community member who submits the best produced video will receive a [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger]

The Contest closes on Friday June 2nd 2017.

Criteria for Submission:
    - Your video should showcase WarGate gameplay (Fullscreen gameplay)
    - Your video should not reveal any personal information.
    - Your video should not contain any inappropriate/disturbing/not safe for work content.
    - Your submission should be creative, and have good image quality.
    - By submitting your video in this contest you agree to allow WarGate Crew to use your video's contents for WarGate promotional purposes.

Have fun Everyone! Thank you for playing and your continued support.

Best Regards,
WarGate Team

Posted (edited)

Yes hello!

I am the lost son of the finnish movie director Aki Kaurismäki, Misakipillow, who plays videogames and I am here today to bring our guilds promotional video.

[Autismus Ultimus] The swimming halls eksperiense - Wargate TBC

Cool montage of our raiding.

Cheers!

Edited by Suffoco

Thank you to those who took interest and participated in this event! 

We hope your submitted videos can be used to help us generate more interest in our server and bring new players to join our community.

Suffoco & Adamsek  Please PM me here over the forumwith your in game nicknames in order to receive [Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger] !