Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kropluffka

Life of a PVP player

3 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

I could observe and hear a few changes when compared to what existed on the server before the wipe. What I am mostly interested in is PVP. What I see:

- there is no Daily BG quest

- no possibility to exchange 4 BG marks for honor

- Arena Points can be only spent on S1 items, which requires hitting 1800+ rating

- no possibility to exchange WSG marks for gold (Ashenvale)

If I a wrong with any of the above, please correct me.

Now please tell me: if somebody focuses purely on PVP, how is that person expected to earn gold? I know that quests can be made or you can farm mobs for items to sell but in the past it was enough to play PVP only and you could still afford food, item enchantments, gems and arena teams.

Moreover, you used to be able to buy 3 sort of PVP gear: (1) for honor, (2) for AP without rating requirements and (3) for AP with rating requirements. It seems that the second sort is not available now. I doubt that there are so many players that would hit 1800 rating so it is actually discouring for them as they only can earn AP for arenas but actually cannot spend them on anything.

Thank you in advance for any input here. Especially GM's input is highly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Kropluffka said:

- Arena Points can be only spent on S1 items, which requires hitting 1800+ rating

Well since server is progressive thats the correct way to do it.

3 hours ago, Kropluffka said:

- no possibility to exchange WSG marks for gold (Ashenvale)

yes you can.. 1 mark for 3.75g