1) Using forum is free of charge.
2) English is a default communication language.
3) WarGate Project has zero tolerance for harassing other community members.
4) Registering on the forum means that you agree to receive mails from administration.
5) Account names cannot contain vulgarisms or be similar to the administration team names.
6) If you have a problem with someone, other than a reportable issue (e.g. hacking), message that person and carry on a private discussion. Also, if someone - has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board: spamming, flaming people, advertising, contact one of the forum administrators/gamemasters or use button the "Report".
7) In general before posting a new thread it is highly recommended to use the search options. Make sure that your question or issue is not in the results.
8) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
9) Advertising and spamming are not allowed. Neither in the public areas nor to other members.
10) Avoid useless posts like those with only a word or an exclamation.
11) Don't push your topics unnecessarily.
12) Do not argue with Staff/Players if you disagree on a certain topic send them a private message.
13) Do not comment off-topic on a thread i.e. a post which does not contribute to the discussion.
14) Do not offend or bash other community members in any manners.
15) If something hasn’t been mentioned above, it does not mean it is allowed.
Forbidden Topics are including….
1) Cheats, hack or InGame exploits/abuse.
2) Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work.
3) Piracy, warez (illegal tools/softwares).
4) Leaked/stolen content.
5) Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans.
7) Soliciting, auctioning or „Referal“-Links.
8) Racism or discrimination
9) Drugs and alcohol.
10) Religious and political topics.
1) Administrators/gamemasters reserve the right to move, change, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate or unsuitable, also depending on the type of rules broken and the number of warnings you already have, we decide the length of any forum account ban.
1) Despite the administrators and gamemasters of WarGate Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, the staff/gamemasters will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.
Furthermore, as these rules apply to specific instances of misconduct, we reserve the right to modify existing or add new rules at our discretion without notice (and without placing them in this list) in order to handle any variation of offenses. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the service of any user at any time.